1985 W24C Case Military Wheel Loader
- 41 Hours
- Tires are 20.5-25 at 90% +
- Case 504 6 cylinder diesel in it rated at 130hp
- It has a 2 speed Allison power shift transmission which shifts fine and pulls strong
- 2.5 yard 4n1 bucket looks and operates like it should.
- This machine has been ran through our shop and is ready for the job sight. Super strong tight machine.
- The glass is all good in the cab and it has heat.
- Don't miss out on a chance to own a super low hour machine with no play or leaks.
- Best thing about these kind of machines is they are super simple, no computer to go bad and they are very easy to work on.
Parts are available anywhere at you Case dealers and there are several used parts and machines available. We also have a parts machine here if you are needing parts.
The teeth are removable from the bucket and then you can have a serious snow pusher.
This is one of the nicest machines we have. The military has an excellent maintenance plan, the go through these machines every 10 years and rebuild cylinders, replace seals and hoses, and engines and transmissions if they need it.
Weight 26,000lbs 26' long 11-2" tall 8'-10" wide