- Red River Army Depot Overhauled in December Of 1986
- 876 Original Miles & 135 Engine Hours
- Operational Turret Ring
- RARE Fiberglass Hard Top
- Mil-spec Green paint
- Top speed of 38 MPH
- 20,000Lb Self Recovery Winch
- Very Rare to find one of these units in this type of condition in civilian hands!!
- The M548A1 tracked cargo carrier is an unarmored variant of the M113 APC.
- This vehicle was developed in 1965. It is a general purpose transport vehicle, intended to carry cargo or ammunition to forward areas.
- Vehicle has a payload capacity of 5.45 t. It can carry three passengers in the cab and at least four in the cargo compartment.
- The M548A1 tracked carrier can be armed with a pintle-mounted 12.7-mm or 7.62-mm machine gun over the cab.
- M548A1 supply carrier is powered by Detroit Diesel 6V53 diesel engine, developing 210 hp.
- Engine is mounted behind the cab.
- Vehicle has a low ground pressure and performs well in rugged terrain.
- The M548a1 is fully amphibious on water it is propelled by its tracks.
- Vehicle can be airlifted by the C-130 Hercules. Its height can be reduced by removing top and folding windscreen.
We are a full time shop that specializes in only military equipment!
We can add or do anything to these trucks one might desire! Custom paint, bed-liner, cargo covers, led lights, hard tops, troop seats, tool kits, wheels & tires, offroad lights and maintenance services. If you want a Red, Silver or Pink truck we can do it!!! We also build trucks to order! If there is anything you are looking for give us a call and see if we can help you out!!!