2 Piece Aluminum Hard & Half Door Kit (set of 4) FOR HMMWV/ HUMVEE
2 Piece MME 1/4" Aluminum Full Hard & Half Door Kit Quantity (4)
- 2 Piece Aluminum Design
- Allows You To Transition from Full Doors To Half Doors In Minutes
- 4 Quick Release Knobs make the transition a breeze
- No longer will you have to have two different doors
- Mil-spec Appearing X Patterns
- Locking Door Handles
- Flushmount Weather Proof Gaskets
- Large Tinted Sliding Windows
- Interior Cup Holder
- Works on any variant and model of humvee.
- Proudly Made in the USA @ Our Facility In Washington, Missouri
This Kit Includes The Following
- 2 Front & 2 Rear 1/4" Aluminum Doors
- Front & Rear Door Strikers
- Front & Rear Door Hinges
- Locking Exterior Handles
- Interior Handle With Cup Holder
- Sliding Window
- New HD Flush Mount Weather Proof Gasket
- Fasteners For Install all Included
Doors Come Bare Aluminum. Hardware is powder coated Satin black. Machine Allen Head Fasteners
Doors will be dissembled for shipping to help protect products during shipping. End user assembly and adjustment prior to install necessary.
Pictures our only a representation of what the doors look like installed on Trucks. Other parts & vehicles pictured not included but are available!!
Flat Rate $200 LTL Freight to any commercial address. All others please contact us for a quote
5-7 Business Day Lead Time
**NOTE** WE HAVE SEEN DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF FITMENT WITH THE AMTECH HELMET TOPS**
ALL COMPANY NAMES & PRODUCT'S ARE TRADEMARKS™ OR REGISTERED® TRADEMARKS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE HOLDERS. USE OF THEM DOES NOT IMPLY ANY AFFILIATION WITH OR ENDORSEMENT BY THEM IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.
HUMMER® AND H1® ARE A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF GENERAL MOTORS
MIDWEST MILITARY EQUIPMENT'S SERVICES & ALL OF IT'S PRODUCTS ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH AM GENERAL LLC. HUMVEE®, HMMWV® AND THE HUMVEE VEHICLE CONFIGURATION ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS™ OF AM GENERAL LLC. Midwest Military Equipment is not the manufacturer of any vehicle, and any “builds” described by Midwest Military Equipment consist of custom mechanical and artistic modifications and repairs to existing vehicles performed by MIDWEST MILITARY EQUIPMENT which are not endorsed, authorized, affiliated sponsored or approved with the manufacturer of said vehicle in any way.