- Do We assist In titling vehicles that were not purchased from MME ? NO
- Do Vehicles & Equipment sold by MME’s come with titles ? Yes we provide clean title on nearly all vehicles we sell. However under some circumstances we are only able to provide a bill of sale. Any item we do not provide a title will be called out by MME.
- What is an Sf-97? An SF-97 is a government document to obtain a vehicle title. MME will reassign SF-97’s to the customer so they can get a title in there state when they go to register the vehicle. Any vehicle sold with an SF-97 will be specified in the vehicle ad by MME.
- Do the vehicles and equipment you sell come with a warranty? Due to the age of the vehicles we sell MME does not offer any warranty implied or expressed on any vehicle or piece of equipment.
- MME does its best to describe every vehicle throughly in our listings however MME makes no representations, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of this vehicle to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of the listed vehicles equipment, accessories, price, specials or any warranties. - Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle. - Vehicles are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with all faults known/unknown and with no implied warranty.
- All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, and any emission testing charges. - MME does not charge a dealer documentation fee or buyers premium . The price on our website is the price you will be paying unless otherwise called out by MME on the invoice for the vehicle.
- The price for listed vehicles as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State and Local Taxes, Smog Fees, and Physical Damage of Liability Insurance.
- Does MME collect sales tax when purchasing a vehicle ? NO , you will pay sales tax at the time of registration of the vehicle
- The description is an opinion only and should not be considered a complete description of any or all faults; it may not be relied upon nor taken as fact or otherwise a representation or warranty of any sort.
-Does MME Allow pre-purchase inspections ? Pre-Purchase inspections are always welcome. We ask that any and all pre purchase inspections are made by appointment only with a minimum of 48 hours notice unless otherwise authorized by MME.
MME is not the manufacturer of any vehicle, and any “builds” described by MME . Custom mechanical and artistic modifications and repairs to existing vehicles performed by MME. These modifications are not authorized, endorsed, sponsored, approved or affiliated with the manufacturer of said vehicle in any way.
Do you offer financing?
You bet! Check out our financing options JJ Best Banc
What are your payment terms?
Vehicles must be paid for within 7 days from the date of invoice. - All vehicles & equipment must be paid for in full prior to shipping. - Custom builds require 60% down prior to starting the build & final payment within 7 days from the customer being notified.
Where are you located?
- We are located 45 minutes west of St. Louis, Missouri at 3 Chamber Drive in Washington Mo 63090.
What is the nearest airport?
- Private? Washington Missouri Airport - Commercial? - St Louis International Air Port How Do i get there - Taxi service and uber are readily available
Do you take trade-ins?
We do not take trade-ins.
How can I test drive a Military Vehicle?
Vehicle can be test driven by appointment at our facility in Washington, Missouri. A valid Driver’s License is required
Does MME market on Govplanet?
Yes MME is an authorized re seller for the Govplanet marketplace
How is equipment shipping quoted?
- Equipment shipping various by size, weight, mileage, and location all play factors in the cost of shipping equipment. Please contact MME for an accurate shipping quote.