1995 Oshkosh M1070 8x8 HET Military Heavy Haul Truck Tractor Overhauled 2005
1995 M1070 8x8 Military HET Tractor Truck Manufactured by Oshkosh Corporation
- Government Overhauled 2005
- Detroit Diesel 8V92 Turbocharged 500 HP Engine.
- Government Maintained Only 180 Hours & 3510 Miles!!!
- It has Front- and Rear-Axle Steering
- 90%+ Tread 16.00R20 Michelin XZL Tires with Central Tire Inflation System (CTIS) for easy adjustment to suit multiple terrain conditions.
-There are two main winches, each having 55,000 lbs capacity, used for recovering, loading, and unloading heavy tracked/wheeled vehicles.
- This truck is in great operating condition.
All Gauges function and lights operate as they should. Paint is in good condition
- The 8 wheel drive works as it should
- Full air brakes
- The interior and exterior of this truck are both in excellent condition.
- The truck runs and drives excellent running 45-50 mph down the highway no problem!
- It is 100% turn key ready roll
- We did not repaint this truck, it is that clean!!
- Clean Road Use Title In Hand
- We are able to add Air Conditioning To These Trucks For An Added Cost!
Please call 636-900-9046 We are Able To Help Arrange Shipping Anywhere In The USA
We are a full time shop that specializes in only military equipment!
We can add or do anything to these trucks one might desire! Custom paint, bed-liner, cargo covers, led lights, hard tops, troop seats, tool kits, wheels & tires, offroad lights and maintenance services. If you want a Red, Silver or Pink truck we can do it!!! We also build trucks to order! If there is anything you are looking for give us a call and see if we can help you out!!!
The information contained in this ad is solely for convenience. The description is an opinion only and should not be considered a complete description of any or all faults; it may not be relied upon nor taken as fact or otherwise a representation or warranty of any sort. Vehicles are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with all faults known/unknown and with no implied warranty. Pre-Purchase inspections welcome, we describe these vehicles to the best of our ability.