Work's on all NATO tactical ground vehicles Uses 24V ground vehicles standard auxiliary power unit connection for operation.
The NATO slave connector maybe located inside or outside of the vehicle.
This was standardized by the USA Armed Forces in 1996.
- 3.1 Amp capacity
- Shock proof, water resistant, hot/cold tolerant
- USB dust cover included
- Durable solid plastic injection design
- Android and Apple compatible
- Charge any 5V USB device
What is field plug?
- Field plug is a USB charging solution that is compatible with all NATO ground tactical vehicles. All vehicles are equipped with the 24V slave port that follow STANAG-4074. The Field Plug will allow you to keep any USB device; phone, e-cigarette, shaver, etc… charged in the field training.
What vehicles will the Field Plug work on?
- Field Plug will work on all NATO tactical ground vehicles. Per STANAG 4074 all ground vehicles have a standard auxiliary power unit connections for starting land vehicles. The NATO slave connector maybe located inside or outside of the vehicle. This was standardized in 1996.
What to do if my plug becomes wet or submerged?
- Do not plug it in until it is dry! The field plug is designed to be waterproof but water in the contacts can cause a short circuit.
How much current can the field plug safely provide?
- Depends primarily on the temperature. The field plug was designed to outclass just about any commercially available vehicle phone charger on the market. It is capable of sourcing 3.5A but was designed around 3.1A continuous current. Use the field plug with confidence under any conditions as it will turn itself off if it overheats.
ALL COMPANY NAMES & PRODUCT'S ARE TRADEMARKS™ OR REGISTERED® TRADEMARKS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE HOLDERS. USE OF THEM DOES NOT IMPLY ANY AFFILIATION WITH OR ENDORSEMENT BY THEM IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.
HUMMER® AND H1® ARE A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF GENERAL MOTORS
MIDWEST MILITARY EQUIPMENT'S SERVICES & ALL OF IT'S PRODUCTS ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH AM GENERAL LLC. HUMVEE®, HMMWV® AND THE HUMVEE VEHICLE CONFIGURATION ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS™ OF AM GENERAL LLC. Midwest Military Equipment is not the manufacturer of any vehicle, and any “builds” described by Midwest Military Equipment consist of custom mechanical and artistic modifications and repairs to existing vehicles performed by MIDWEST MILITARY EQUIPMENT which are not endorsed, authorized, affiliated sponsored or approved with the manufacturer of said vehicle in any way.
Midwest Military Equipment
Midwest Military Equipment
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
10 Reviews Write a Review
Ive seen a couple phone charger kits, but this is hands down the best. It cant get any easier. Amazing quality, extremely simple to set up.
Just received this useful item for my 07' M1097R1 humvee and it fit right into the OEM receptacle on my battery box. This port allows me to keep my cell phone charged while I have my humver in the field, it should also work with a tablet. Without this item I have no way to keep my phone charged.
This charger is slick! Way to make perfect use of a existing power point. I use this charger all the time while working on the HMMWV. Great buy
The Nato plug is a great accessory recently in the dessert while scoping a job site I was able to keep a phone charged while using a laptop taking notes the unit is durable and fits well with a snug fit once again midwest sells another great product
With the M923A2 the nato plug is a great accessory for any type of USB charging unit I was able to access a laptop for a job site location in a dessert area with a phone charging and the truck steps always make for a great table top. I highly recommend the nato field charger great accessory.
A little slower than a wall outlet, but it did well through the 3 weeks in the field. Many people asked where I got it from because it is a great idea!
It’s amazing for every field event and charges my iphone
Taking it to the field today so we’ll see how it holds up but I have high hopes for it. I was legitimately excited just to take it to the field.
An excellent accessory to have in the field. Way more reliable than any cigarette lighter adapter and ideal for charging devices on the go or while stationary. If you're thinking about getting one, get one already.