Work's on all NATO tactical ground vehicles Uses 24V ground vehicles standard auxiliary power unit connection for operation.
The NATO slave connector maybe located inside or outside of the vehicle.
This was standardized by the USA Armed Forces in 1996.
- 3.1 Amp capacity
- Shock proof, water resistant, hot/cold tolerant
- USB dust cover included
- Durable solid plastic injection design
- Android and Apple compatible
- Charge any 5V USB device
What is field plug?
- Field plug is a USB charging solution that is compatible with all NATO ground tactical vehicles. All vehicles are equipped with the 24V slave port that follow STANAG-4074. The Field Plug will allow you to keep any USB device; phone, e-cigarette, shaver, etc… charged in the field training.
What vehicles will the Field Plug work on?
- Field Plug will work on all NATO tactical ground vehicles. Per STANAG 4074 all ground vehicles have a standard auxiliary power unit connections for starting land vehicles. The NATO slave connector maybe located inside or outside of the vehicle. This was standardized in 1996.
What to do if my plug becomes wet or submerged?
- Do not plug it in until it is dry! The field plug is designed to be waterproof but water in the contacts can cause a short circuit.
How much current can the field plug safely provide?
- Depends primarily on the temperature. The field plug was designed to outclass just about any commercially available vehicle phone charger on the market. It is capable of sourcing 3.5A but was designed around 3.1A continuous current. Use the field plug with confidence under any conditions as it will turn itself off if it overheats.
ALL COMPANY NAMES & PRODUCT'S ARE TRADEMARKS™ OR REGISTERED® TRADEMARKS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE HOLDERS. USE OF THEM DOES NOT IMPLY ANY AFFILIATION WITH OR ENDORSEMENT BY THEM IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.
HUMMER® AND H1® ARE A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF GENERAL MOTORS
MIDWEST MILITARY EQUIPMENT'S SERVICES & ALL OF IT'S PRODUCTS ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH AM GENERAL LLC. HUMVEE®, HMMWV® AND THE HUMVEE VEHICLE CONFIGURATION ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS™ OF AM GENERAL LLC. Midwest Military Equipment is not the manufacturer of any vehicle, and any “builds” described by Midwest Military Equipment consist of custom mechanical and artistic modifications and repairs to existing vehicles performed by MIDWEST MILITARY EQUIPMENT which are not endorsed, authorized, affiliated sponsored or approved with the manufacturer of said vehicle in any way.